It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Mikeys App 

Post Mikeys App
Game Name: mikey
Xfire: seomikex

How did you come to know Arsenal (Put name of current member if recommended) : from the vent i sorta came on cuz amero told me about it

Games you play: a lot

Prior Clan Experience: DxG/SeO Savior/IW ignis syn shape.z and a few others

Prior League Experience: cal tdm cevo

What is the primary reason you want to join arsenal: to get better and to hang with you guys also to get a place to call my own in cod4

Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:46 pm

Thanks for your application. As you have been playing with us for several weeks, it's already established that you are in the runnings for acceptance of your application.

You almost meet our age requirements, and from what I've seen you are not a loud mouthed idiot on ventrillo. This, too, is an advantage in your favor!

Please keep in mind, while we consider your application some basic rules of the team:

1. Represent the team at all times with your best foot forward. Whether you're in a pub, a private, or a forum; you are expected to represent the team in the most professional way that you can.
2. NO cheating, hacking, stat padding (no, really. Don't do that shit), exploiting or spamming and acting a putz. Those are grounds for membership termination.
3. Please refrain from wearing the team tag until your membership has been confirmed either through:
a: The forums
b: Top Secrets personal approval

Thanks for your application and please stick around in Ventrillo. Also, please be sre to check the forums at least once a day to stay updated with the current ongoings. As we move into the competitive aspect of the game, the forums will be more and more important to refer to, due to competition scheduling. Thanks again,

Your Pal,

HAND

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:14 pm