It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:41 pm

I'd like to sign up 

Post I'd like to sign up
Game Name: DumpsterJ
Xfire: dont use it , willing to get it if necessary , mainly xbox live right now

How did you come to know Arsenal (Put name of current member if recommended) : my friend Steve aka XecutiioneR is a member , I play cod4 with him sometimes

Games you play: mainly COD 4, also play halo 3 , gears , and different source games but like I said COD 4 occupies 90% of my time

Prior Clan Experience: [ios.k] (quakeworld team fortress) [ws] (qw also then original counterstrike.

Prior League Experience: no leagues , used to attend lanparties when they were around when I was younger.

What is the primary reason you want to join arsenal: Looking for some cool people to play cod4 w/ , been of being a lone wolf gamer for a while , would like to start competing in clan matches again. Steves the only guy around here that plays as much or more than I do :)

Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Post Re: I'd like to sign up
I have no idea who this is.

Hahaha, I'm just kidding. I set him up with sNoKoWn, but I told him to post in the forums anyway. I wasn't sure if the recruit forums were mainly for the PC games or if XboX recruits had to come through here as well. :?:

Laterrr.
-X-

Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Thanks for checking in with us,

You've made an appropriate step in coming to the forums, weather you are interested in PC or xBox gaming, its always good to submit your basic information for either league.

Are you interested in playing COD4 for the PC?

If so, please make sure to download xfire. You might not use it a lot, but it really is an incredibly handy tool.
Please also attempt to get "Ventrillo"; which can be downloaded here: http://www.ventrilo.com/

Other than that, keep in mind that there is a recruitment process, and your attendance/performance will be somewhat monitored for the next couple of weeks. Make sure to represent the team with appropriate behavior and acting with respect in pubs/scrims/ and matches.

Welcome to the Community,

~HAND

Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:43 pm

thanks for the welcome hand. I might end up getting cod4 for pc as well just so I can play it on my laptop when im away , but at home Ill be honest i play the xbox 360 most of the time and have become primarily a console gamer (strange because I was a hardcore pc gamer till halo 2 came out).

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:01 am

If thats the case then you should talk to kown. He runs our xbox division. We have an xbox360 cod4 division.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:24 pm

yes indeed, Btw X for future refrence, Everyone on pc Refers to SnoKown as Kown. he only added the Sno beceause of the gammertag shit.

-Drinkchaser/Steel/Meatsheild

Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Roger roger.

Laterrr.
-X-

Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:40 am

Thanks for handling my light work drink.
Yeah we are in the proses of writing a 360 app for here should have it up buy the weekend ending. On the other hand (no pun intended) dumpster i have added you to my friends just hit me up when your on so you can get to know the 360 community as well as the pc community.

KoWN :bananaman:

Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:01 am